- We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Required understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Must have an understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful a knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning Git, SVN.
- Should be familiarity with development aiding tools and continuous integration.
- Knowledge of generating new business from various bidding Portals, email marketing and Email Follow up based on collected email IDs and response from leads.
- Able to handle client communication via email and skype.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Regular Reporting to the senior management & Follow-ups with the clients.
- Maintain Daily & Monthly status reports.
- Good knowledge in online bidding and email marketing.
- Must have excellent english written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead Generation, Internet Marketing, ability to work individually and as part of a team.
Experience6M - 1.6 Year
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis.
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns.
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries.
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO audits for client sites on a monthly basis.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics.
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications.
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEM technology, SEO updates and industry changes.
- Experience in On page & Off Page Activities is required.
- Stay Up-To-Date with the Latest Trends and Changes with SEO, Google Algorithms, Industry Trends and Major Search Engines.
- Use Knowledge to Build High-Quality Backlinks.
- Must have experience with SEO Tools Such as Tag Manager, Keyword Planner, SEMrush, GA, Search Console, etc. ).
- Knowledge of HTML, WordPress and Other Websites for On-Page SEO Purposes.
- Deliver Best Practices to Help the Projects Achieve Improved Rankings in Organic Search Results on Major & Targeted Search Engines!.
- Ability to Work Within a Team and Independently.
- Experience in Schema Markup.
- Experience in Content Marketing
- Must have good english written and verbal communication.
ExperienceRequired Experience: 6 Month - 1.6 Year
- Regular updation/content management of the website as and when received from the system administrator.
- Creating provisions for adding new web pages / new links for displaying the required information.
- Creation and regular updation of the news items and links as and when received from the system administrator.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX. Must have experience in latest UI design concepts e.g. responsive, adaptive etc. and web standards.
- Writing web content for websites /portals.
- Designing of the user interfaces.
- Monitoring of the broken links and load on the website.
Experience2 - 3 Years
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.