- - Node JS Developer
- - Content / Document Writer
- - HTML Developer
- - .Net Developer
- - PHP Developer (Laravel)
- - iOS Developer
- We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Designing of the user manuals, Annual reports.
- Documentation of available software modules.
- Versioning of the user manuals.
- System study for new requirements, designing of the user interfaces as per the requirement of the User requirements Specifications (URS).
- Experience in system study and documentation of projects and software including experience in preparing the Users requirement specifications (URS), System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and design documents.
- Preparation of the User Requirement specifications (URS) and System Requirement Specification (SRS).
- Compilation of statistical reports based on the inputs from various sections of the office/ branch offices.
- Editing and Proof-reading content once written.
- Writing product descriptions, manuals, guides, job cards, support material etc.
- Regular updation/content management of the website as and when received from the system administrator.
- Creating provisions for adding new web pages / new links for displaying the required information.
- Creation and regular updation of the news items and links as and when received from the system administrator.
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX. Must have experience in latest UI design concepts e.g. responsive, adaptive etc. and web standards.
- Writing web content for websites /portals.
- Designing of the user interfaces.
- Monitoring of the broken links and load on the website.
- Independently handling the software project operations on the client machines. Front-end application software development.
- Update the front-end software using the patches supplied by the project in charge. Scheduled report generation.
- Supervision of Input/output to the projects being handled.
- Experience as a developer in .NET Framework and Database designing
- Coordination with maintenance agencies and providing first line of maintenance.
- Net browsing to address subject-specific queries of the users.
LocationGandhinagar and Ahmedabad
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.